Hello Marcin,

Wednesday, November 28, 2007, 10:35:12 AM, you wrote:

[]

> GPE... I would like to see more OpenMoko components instead. But this
> needs some time as their Today application is a bit hardcoded now.

  I spent like 3 full work sessions on fixing obvious usability goofs
in GPE - and that's only in the first-spot areas like suspend/resume,
login, etc. I also start to wonder if I waste my time? Is
openmoko-image buildable for Angstrom? I started to bitbake it, but
saw that it's starts with building few *-native packages with the
versions differing from normal angstrom images.

--
Best regards,
 Paul                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]