Koen Kooi wrote:
> * on angelboot (read: zaurus) machines the kernel partition holds
> stripped down kernel + initramfs that kexecs a second kernel (with more
> dirvers) with a bigger initramfs which kexecs a third kernel to boot
> into final userspace

I think we should have a stripped down kernel + initramfs thats kexecs
the kernel to boot into userspace. When the klibc stuff is ready,
we only need to disable networking the get the kernel small enough to
get the initramfs into the partition too (I hope). So we would only gain
the boot-from-nfs option if we use the solution you describe.

Regards,
Thomas