Am 04.08.2011 17:38, schrieb Andrea Adami:
On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 4:14 PM, Alexander Hintzer<debia...@gmx.de>  wrote:

Am 04.08.2011 15:59, schrieb Andrea Adami:

<cut>

Copy those three files, contained in

http://projects.linuxtogo.org/frs/download.php/284/installkit-akita.tar.gz
and flash the device.

Once flashed, you can erase the SD card and untar the rootfs over it

<cut>

Sorry, there are only *two* files necessary for flashing, updater.sh and
zImage

Cheers

Andrea

Thank you for your help so far. But i think we haven't reached the finish
line yet. I tried flashing with those two files giving me again a message
about a Syntax error. See attached image please.

I can't imagine what's wrong in your steps for flashing. Please follow
  http://www.linuxtogo.org/gowiki/AngstromManual
specifically 'Installing' paragraph.

We use the same updater for all devices. It doesn't seem broken.

Andrea

  Cheers

Alex

Ok here I am again.
I finally could flash the ROM. A message appeared telling me that kernel Cxx00 is being installed. Then it says "rebooting System" but nothing happens then. So i thought that i have to insert the SD Card with my rootfs on it. I tried this...but i even cannot turn my Zaurus on. Any Ideas or hints?

Alex