I am following these instructions and trying to build Angstrom for the
beagleboard:
http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/building-angstrom

I keep encountering this error when running MACHINE=beagleboard ./oebb.sh
bitbake virtual/kernel
ERROR: IO Error: file 'conf/bitbake.conf' not found

>From what I've read, this is commonly caused from BBPATH not being set
correctly. Here is what I used to set that variable:
export
BBPATH=/media/secondary/beagle_dev/setup-scripts/:/media/secondary/beagle_dev/setup-scripts/sources/openembedded-core/media
sudo dpkg-reconfigure dash

But I still get the error.
I used locate to discover that bitbake.conf is in /usr/share/conf. Is there
something wrong with my BBPATH?

Thanks,
--
*Hunter Scott*