Thanks, Sheng

I think i was just posting version -04 when Sheng posted this, it had all the
textual fixes from Mohamed. Then i continued with Brian Carpenters feedback
that i just posted as version -05, so pls. review version -05. The changelog
in the file summarizes all the points. The change from -04 to -05 did go along
leveraging
the now hopefully a lot better "ACP connect" (interface & addressing & security)
text in draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-09 that i also posted.

As already said to Brians review:

If you can, it would be great to not only post to the list, but also open an
issue in github for any outstanding issues:

https://github.com/anima-wg/autonomic-control-plane/issues

Cheers
    Toerless

--