I did see that there where already discussions afterwards. My comment was
purely standard disclaimer ;-))

High level browsing on your draft: Is the mathematical model something
pre-existing
and it was just adopted to BRSKI ? If so, then it would be nice to have
reference
and explanation of the closest pre-existing work before it was adopted to BRKI.
Purely
to vet how proven/widely used the mechanism might be outside of BRSKI.

Thanks for confirming registration, maybe i overlooked it yesterday when i was
looking up presenters registration status to know whether they're remote or
local.

Cheers
    Toerless

--