Seeing Toerless's comments on draft-ietf-anima-network-service-auto-deployment
reminded me of what I think is the largest unsolved issue in the GRASP model.
How does GRASP interwork with the NETCONF/YANG approach to network management?

I don't really know how to answer this, but if ANIMA doesn't answer it soon, we
will not see much progress. The question is a bit similar to how GRASP
interworks with DNS-SD, but there we have a proposal already.

It seems time for ANIMA to focus on that, as the current batch of BRSKI-related
work is getting mature.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter