Hello Mathieu and Animovers,

Thank you for that reply and your interest.
You are quite correct, there is a text file produced!
Still,  I am not sure which rows belong to which animals/bursts. Do you know
of a way to carry this information from the ltraj object into the output of
a fipati object?
Since I coerced my original dataframe into a regular timeseries there will
be several observations that the function  sett0 ()  filled in, correct?
This is why I have more rows in the fpt () output then in my raw data.
But Im not sure how to match the rows of the ltraj object with the output of
fpt().
In my mind, it would make sense to write.table () the ltraj object, and
match rows with the fpt() output.
But when I tried I get:
        ERROR:  arguments imply differing number of rows

Thanks again,

Adam