Am Freitag, 23. August 2019 18:32:18 UTC+2 schrieb Brian Coca:

> This is why feedback is important and we continue to listen, learn and
> adapt, we would also benefit from more people attending the IRC meetings
> where these things get proposed, voted on and decided.
> https://github.com/ansible/community/tree/master/meetings
> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fansible%2Fcommunity%2Ftree%2Fmaster%2Fmeetings&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHZJfx9BS1xgWZpTAsqjQbd9GFRbQ>

Well, maybe for decisions which would affect almost all and every ansible
user it would be awesome to start a poll on a place where you could reach
more users like here in the google groups or at github. Or at least
announce that there would be a poll and how to participate.

I'm not a developer but a user of ansible. I subscribed to the
announcements, read the changelog before version updates and report and try
to triage issues if I encounter them. But that's it. Unfortunately there is
no more time to attend to irc meetings and so on. And I'm for sure one out
of many who act in a very similar way. But this way I recognize the change
when the decision is made and it's to late to spend my two cent on it. :-/

Regards,
Joerg