So GitHub is quite useful to us, but we have to ask a lot for ansible
versions and steps.

This allows us to move faster and get more done and will also help us
auto categorize tickets.

I'd encourage you to give it a chance, it is only implemented on new
tickets and will allow us to move much faster in just testing code vs
asking repeated questions every day which is necessary with the level
of interest in this project.

If we moved to bugzilla you would still have the template without the
single sign on and pull request integration, which I love Github for.

-- Michael