On Wed, 5 Feb 2014, Jesse Keating wrote:

Please don't assume malice.

I never assumed malice, not sure why you are getting back to that theme.

Fact is that it didn't work well, and that's what I reported (even for issues). Fine for me if this is intended.

And if you like me to sugarcoat stuff like this in the future (as it seems that's what this is about mostly) let me know what phrases you like me to use for sugarcoating. A template will do just fine ;-)

--
-- dag wieers, d...@wieers.com, http://dag.wieers.com/
-- dagit linux solutions, cont...@dagit.net, http://dagit.net/