"The syntax is indeed Ruby because librarian-ansible is written in Ruby."

Yeah, that didn't make sense to me at all either.

I'm not sure what features people need out of the tool, but it would be
easier for us to talk about what tools ansible-galaxy needs here, rather
than referencing the tools i n the Chef ecosystem I'm unfamiliar with.

(Also see previous comment on being explicit, I think that's what we should
do...but I like where this is going)

We can keep simple syntax for now and move on from there if needed (and if
so, supporting both as best we can).  Might not be needed.

Our initial goal was to make something more or less like a pip requirements
file, something pretty basic.