I am checking to see if a cron job exists and if it doesn't, add it.
Because we use random times (for both hours and minutes) I cannot search
for the entire line.  Here is what I have:

    - name: UPDATE_WAZUH
      lineinfile:
        path: /var/spool/cron/crontabs/root
        regexp: "find /var/log/nginx/nginx_error.log"
        state: present
     register: remove_nginx_logs

    - name: UPDATE_WAZUH
      cron:
        name: "empty nginx logs"
        minute: "{{ 59|random }}"
        hour: "{{ 23|random }}"
        job: 'find /var/log/nginx/nginx_error.log -name "*.gz" -type f
-mtime +15 -delete'
    when: remove_wazuh_logs is defined

One of the errors I get is:

   line is required with state=present

When I try adding line to lineinfile like this:

    - name: UPDATE_WAZUH
      lineinfile:
        path: /var/spool/cron/crontabs/root
        regexp: "find /var/log/nginx/nginx_error.log"
        state: present
        line: 'find /var/log/nginx/nginx_error.log -name "*.gz" -type f
-mtime +15 -delete'
     register: remove_nginx_logs

It still fails.  How can I accomplish this?