lineinfile wants to add the line if it is not "present". You can collapse these
two tasks into a single task using just linieinfile.

Remember that each task is describing an "desired state". In a single task you
can look for and add the line if missing. If it is present the task will make
no change. if it is missing the task will add it.

Walter
--
Walter Rowe, Division Chief
Infrastructure Services, OISM