Larry V. Streepy, Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In case anyone wants the rmic task to properly handle the IIOP
> stub naming conventions, I'm posting this patch to the released
> version 1.3 Rmic.java file.

Well, rmic has changed into a facade task in current CVS (now supports
the rmic commands from Weblogic and Kaffee as well).  I'd like to fold
your patch into the current version but have some questions (I don't
use IIOP myself and have never tried to - please forgive my
ignorance).

In your patch you'd have path/package/_classname_Stub.class and
path/package/_classname_Skel.class for a given class of the fully
qualified name package.classname.

Judging from my JDK documentation for 1.3 it should be
path/package/_classname_stub.class (note the lower case s) and
path/package/_classname_tie.class.

I could easily adapt for both cases, just need to know what is the
right way.

Stefan