I don't want to be political, but what's the point on working on
abortive standards.  It is cumbersome technically to support
alternative java-like languages, and this may take away momentum
for existing java support and future developments.  Also, I fail
to see the point to support a language that will forever only run
on one environment: Windows.

regards,
  Joaquin