Jiang, Bianca wrote:

>I had this compiler problem when running Ant in Eclipse.  Then found
>the workaround of adding one property to the build file to make it work:
><property name="build.compiler"
>value="org.eclipse.pde.internal.core.JDTCompilerAdapter"/>
>
>But it's only helps if the script is generic and can
>work the same both in and out Eclipse.  So anybody
>knows if there is a way to check if the build script
>is running inside Eclipse or not so that can set the
>property conditionally?

I posted a few ant targets to do exactly that on the eclipse newsgroups
a few months ago. Bottom line, use a target to set a property based on
whether the class org.eclipse.pde.internal.core.JDTCompilerAdapter
exists (check_wsad target). Use that property on the 'if' of the target
that sets build.compiler, as above (set_compiler target). Make init
dependent on the set_compiler target.

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
http://www.multitask.com.au/developers