From: Jan Søgaard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 11:29 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: How to tell if a Ant build script is running in Eclipse?

Hi.

I am not using Eclipse directly, but I am using Websphere Studio
Application Developer.
I got the smae problem, byt I found a way around it.

By setting the following in a init target, I am abel to run Ant both
inside and outside WSAD:
        <!-- eclipse stuff -->
        <available classname="org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main"
property="build.compiler"
value="org.eclipse.pde.internal.core.JDTCompilerAdapter"
classpath="${java.class.path}"/>

BR Jan