On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, Jiang, Bianca wrote:

> BR, this is very helpful!  It worked for me in both places!
>
> But just one question on it: it assumes
> org.eclipse.pde.internal.core.JDTCompilerAdapter
> is available as long as org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main is available.
> I am not familiar with eclipse at all, is there a dependency
> among the two?

The only relation is the fact that if the o.r.c.launcher.Main class (which
the API guarantees to be available since it isn't in an internal package)
exists, it means that they are running inside Eclipse.  So, they then set
the build.compiler property to the internal adapter class.  Still brittle.

I do realize there may not be a good solution to this, I just get
concerned since this solution ties the build to Eclipse implementation
details.

Glenn McAllister
SOMA Networks, Inc.