--- David Jencks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I can't say I understand the reasons behind refusing to have
> includes/excludes inside a fileset in a src tag for javac, but I would
> find it extremely useful.

It's not that it's "refused" -- it's that it's not necessary. You're
already "in a FileSet", in a manner of speaking. Whatever
included/excluded files you want to point to, just specify them. I can see
there's some confusion, but what I can't see is what it is you want to do
that you can't already do.

Diane

=====
([EMAIL PROTECTED])