In message <f94c6681-08d5-70a9-27b3-3da79925d...@heanet.ie>,
Brian Nisbet <brian.nis...@heanet.ie> wrote:

>Ronald,
>
>It's possible nobody here can (although I wouldn't want to speak for
>everyone). Those questions should more properly be directed towards the
>RIPE NCC, or, more likely, the RIPE NCC Executive Board, all of whom are
>lovely people.
>
>The latter can be reached at exec-bo...@ripe.net
>
>I'm happy to pass this query on on your behalf?

Yesssss!  Please do pass my questions, as you think appropriate, to the
Executive Board.  I really do think that if the questions are sent to
them by you, in your capacity as chair of this group, you'd have a lot
better chance of getting both a complete answer and... just as importantly...
a *timely* answer than if the questions just came to The Board from some
non-dues-paying Yankee interloper, e.g. me.

As always, thanks a lot Brian.

Regards,
rfg