On Tue, 04 Oct 2016 19:14:32 +0530
Suresh Ramasubramanian <ops.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can we please stick to debating facts instead of fautuous analogies
> based on transmogrifying animals?
> What I am seeing here is a weird set of justifications of inaction
> based on improbable corner cases.
> Actual cases related to abuse enforcement (anonymized would be fine)
> are going to be far better than cows or donkeys.

I did post an actual real world example of Hetzner.de (non anonymized)

You did not comment on that (in fact nobody did)

During the very long "Definition of abuse" thread - it became patently
clear that;

1. many people on this list has no idea what constitutes Internet abuse
(even if they did see it)

2. many people really need  transmogrifying animal examples - as they
struggle to understand the basic concepts. - Which I do not think is
the case so much any longer.