Just to point out, from your tediously long but eloquent reply, for clarity:

You claim that trying to define Internet Abuse is asinine behavior.

To that I respond: I do not agree with you.

I do not think that trying to define Internet Abuse is behaving like an Ass.

I do think that not defining Internet Abuse, if we are talking about
Internet Abuse, and even if RIPE or an ISP or a Government is talking
about Internet Abuse, is simply stupid.

Regarding where we were at about the singular definition of Internet
abuse, as it stood: it still stands. - You could reply to that still
open thread?

The rest of your diatribe:
regarding Hetzner.de - The whole DMCA came about as a result of
"Internet Abuse" - so ab...@hetzner.de has to enforce the German eq of
DCMA - as Governments themselves are confused about what this "Internet
Abuse" thing actually is.

And, copyright etc is only one such example. There are many examples
where other actions/crimes/etc are confused with "Internet Abuse" in
fact, it has become so convenient that everything may simply be called
"Internet Abuse" as it makes it so easy - it makes abuse@anywhere have
to handle everything...

Regarding status quo: but that does not have to be the case.

Anyone that cares can agitate, push back and keep on pushing, pulling
(even adding the odd bovanity (in reference to the abuse of bovines in
general)

anyway, I get your response(s) as well.

and, for the record, Internet Abuse does not only/simply apply/relate
to carrier grade internet abuse mitigation. - so yet another example of
perspective and point of view...