I agree two years are long.

But if we assume it's always the same few black sheep that engage in
this activety, then it's worth going that route.

If that is not the case, then I would suggest to change the termination
process in a second step. We would then have good arguments supporting
this.

Typically trying to pack too much in one change triggers rejection.

Cheers
Serge

--
Dr. Serge Droz
Member of the FIRST Board of Directors       Senior Advisor