On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 12:21:43PM +0100, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ via
anti-abuse-wg wrote:
I don't think I've said that if it is really a victim. I know my English is
bad, but not so terrible!

not you, that was Carlos and he has since clarified what he
meant.

A direct peer I mean here is the provider of the hijacker. Should you verify
and filter anything that doesn't belong to your customer?

I do because my customers are small-ish and mostly personally
known to me and I can use manual prefix filters. I don't want
to presume as to what is possible or scalable for other networks, nor even what they should do.

rgds,
SL