Folks,

Can we please let this particular one go? For various reasons, such as
software, style and the changing nature of reality, top posting is a common
thing. This is the reality. I realise it breaks sacred oaths and trusts and I
also understand a lot of people find it more difficult to parse, but it's the
reality and, even if it could be changed, remarks on this mailing list will not
change it.

I am happy to discuss this further with you over a beverage at the meeting next
week, but it ain't gonna change, so I do not believe it's helpful to any
discussion to continue to refer to it.

Thanks,

Brian
(Only slightly with his Co-Chair hat on, this is more of a hope than anything
else...)

Brian Nisbet
Service Operations Manager
HEAnet CLG, Ireland's National Education and Research Network
1st Floor, 5 George's Dock, IFSC, Dublin D01 X8N7, Ireland
+35316609040 brian.nis...@heanet.ie www.heanet.ie
Registered in Ireland, No. 275301. CRA No. 20036270