Hi Gert

Sorry I misunderstood you then. But honestly, this does not really place
a burden on you.

RIPE can automate this, and you simply reply to a message. We do this,
e.g. in TF-CSIRT twice a year, and it does help, event the good guys,
that realize they have an issue and did not receive their mail.

In fact, it's become a bit of a competition to be the first to reply to
the challenge.

So the extra work is what, 10 minutes / year, if the system is setup
properly?

So I think the balance is hugely positive.

Just my two cents.

Serge

--
Dr. Serge Droz
Chair, Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST)