Hi Javier

> Many times we have hackers perfectly located, many are kids with a lot
> of ability to annoy, but little to protect themselves (we often find
> them in forums)

If many hackers are kids, we don't have legal problem, but we fail as
society. I think it's beyond the scope of the WG to address this
problem. But I do feel, that states need to also take care of children
that show talent in cyber matters. We do it for athletes, making sure
these kids can spend their energy in sorting competition rather than
some destructive behaviour.
Cyber Criminals are good at spotting and fostering talent in foras. No
on get's up in the morning and say, gosh today I become a cyber criminal.

Best
Serge

--
Dr. Serge Droz