> Il 17/04/2020 12:33 furio ercolessi <furio...@spin.it> ha scritto:
>
> Good morning,
>
> as everybody is certainly aware, the antiabuse scenario has become rather
> complex,

Apologies if I jump into this discussion - I do not work for a RIPE member, I
lurk this list to stay up to date with general abuse trends.

But there is one thing that escapes me: if, as Ron asserts (and this needs to
be proven), there is an ongoing attempt to put into the RIPE NCC Board one or
more individuals that are connected with theft of IP space and other abuse,
isn't this attempt a gigantic form of abuse in itself, with potential
consequences that could go well beyond RIPE and its members and affect the
European Internet community as a whole? Why should it not be in topic for the
abuse list, and where is it in topic then?

--

Vittorio Bertola | Head of Policy & Innovation, Open-Xchange
vittorio.bert...@open-xchange.com