On Fri 08/May/2020 13:28:10 +0200 JORDI PALET MARTINEZ via anti-abuse-wg wrote:
> Hi Alessandro,
>
> As I've indicated already several times (and not just in this discussion),
> all the RIRs have forms or other methods to escalate any issues.
>
> The proposal is only changing "let's have stats".

I read:

    The RIPE NCC will validate the “abuse-mailbox:” attribute at least
    annually. Where the attribute is deemed incorrect, it will follow up in
    compliance with relevant RIPE Policies and RIPE NCC procedures.
               https://www.ripe.net/participate/policies/proposals/2019-04

The anonymized statistics is mentioned afterward.  It seems to result from
community escalation and reporting, rather than from the abuse-mailbox
validation itself.  By my proposal, instead, the output of the validation
process is borne out when the abuse address is removed from the database —and
the corresponding IP ranges duly transmitted.

Best
Ale