On Sun 10/May/2020 04:43:30 +0200 No No wrote:
> /" A statement by the registrant that they are not willing to employ an abuse
> team would be the best evidence."/
> /
> /
> ... Followed by swift de-registration of all IP resources.

Bravo!  Here you're touching the very essence of our disagreement.

Please don't think that I wouldn't opt for a world without miscreants, if it
were possible.  However, by de-registration you're not eliminating those people
and you're not stopping their abusing, are you?  (Don't reply "If all the RIRs
did like so...").

And then, what's the practical difference between eliminating miscreants and
just eluding them, apart from the fact that the former is not possible while
the latter is?

Best
Ale