Hi Suresh,

> All I am asking is that cobblers stick to their last. People with
> backgrounds in routing and networking are not necessarily the people
> in their organizations that handle abuse issues.

As I'm sure you're aware, the RIPE working groups are open to all
(regardless of any organisation's membership of the RIPE NCC or not,
or location in the traditional service area of the RIPE NCC), and I
would expect the Anti-Abuse Working Group to have reasonable
representation from those dealing with abuse issues.

I don't wish to speak for the co-chairs, but if those people aren't
represented I am sure they'd be welcome to take part in the working
group!

Equally, people working in dealing with abuse issues are welcome to
contribute to discussions on routing, networking, and re-soling shoes.

Cheers,
Rob