I see it in the other way around. Forms are not useful at all. You need to
manually fill in the form, unless you modify the automated reporting tools for
“each” “form-holder”. Many of them also ask you to create an account in their
ticketing system, but because you’re not their customer, you actually can’t do
it, or can’t use it, etc. … When I tried to follow the steps, with major
datacenters, such as OVH (one very common hoster of “bad” customers, not to say
criminals), they never solve the issues, or you can’t see the “results” of the
investigation (I tend to think that never investigated in fact …).

Most of the abuse reports that we send by email are responded, typically
automatically, and there is a reaction to them *when* we have already attached
the relevant logs.

The problem continues to be those that don’t get the emails, bounce, don’t read
them, etc., or force to fill the forms. In those case, we just permanently ban
the full ranges, if the abuse continues. No other way. We keep records of all
that, in case of legal issues, so to be able to probe the ignorance of the
abuse-mailbox.

Regards,

Jordi

@jordipalet

El 18/2/21 16:41, "anti-abuse-wg en nombre de Javier Martín"
<anti-abuse-wg-boun...@ripe.net en nombre de javier.mar...@centrored.net>
escribió:

Hello.

The subject of abuse emails are, with few exceptions, a useless thing, it
depends on the good faith of the recipient.

For our part, we continue to have servers from large companies attacking us for
more than 6 months and after dozens of emails no one has helped us.

Regards.

Javier

Sobre 18/02/2021 16:33:07, Michele Neylon - Blacknight via anti-abuse-wg