In article
<db8pr09mb3324537f4168bea955a0ab07cd...@db8pr09mb3324.eurprd09.prod.outlook.com>
 you write:
>Abuse reports are a nuisance � anyone who thinks otherwise needs to get their
>head examined.

Of course they are.  But abuse from your customers is a nuisance, too, and if
you have any sense
you will welcome reports about it so you can fix the problem before everyone
else blocks you in
self-defense.

>However a lot of us will deal with abuse reports, but will not put up
with people telling us how we should receive them.

There are standard ways to send abuse reports, like ARF defined in RFC
5965 and IODEF defined in RFC 7970. Smart people realize that when we
send you an abuse report, we are doing it for your benefit, and you
will accept them.

Report web forms are out of the question because they do not scale. I
send about a hundred abuse reports a day about spam received from all
over the Internet, and I have no interest in using your form or anyone
else's to make a manual special case for under 1% of my reports.

R's,
John