Hi Carsten,

I made a mistake in judgement with regards to what the email was about, so
I think this topic is sort of redundant at this point.
And to not end up spamming people too much, I think we should at least
restrict it to aa-wg only if it should be discussed further (which I don't
personally think it should).
I got an email mentioning how this is maybe not too much in scope for RIPE
list.

-Cynthia