Serge

It’s not a matter of “comfort zones” – which Nick explained quite articulately

RIPE currently does not have the power to do a lot of things. The WG cannot
magically change that.

If you look at the current “debate” raging on the main members’ list, people
are arguing over a potential 50 euro / year fee for an ASN trying to make out
that it could potentially bankrupt them….

Getting the same people to agree to giving RIPE NCC more powers over their
actions would be an uphill struggle!

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions

I have sent this email at a time that is convenient for me. I do not expect you
to respond to it outside of your usual working hours.