No, I'm afraid the interviewer didn't challenge Ms. Powers at all.  In fact,
she actually seemed to talk to her in laudatory terms, telling her, in
essence, that she had provided the world a great service by writing this
book.  She acted as though she thought Ms. Powers wrote the book out of
genuine concern for people.

peacefully yours,
Nancy Hey