hi!
I have an application - kind of cache - it gets some file from another
server, sends it to browser and saves this content on HDD (when some
file is on HDD, then program gets file's content from it).
When I test functionality, all is OK.
When I try to test performance (using apacheBench), after few
connections server does not serve this page further. I've been told,
that in AOL there is some blocking mechanism, when too much requests
goes from one IP.
Could anybody clear it to me (are there such mechanisms? how to
work-around them?) or I must search for some ind of error in my code?
        Thanks in advance
        Remigiusz
--

Remigiusz Sokolowski      e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]            /  \