> > Could anybody clear it to me (are there such mechanisms? how to
> > work-around them?) or I must search for some ind of error in my code?
>
> What version of AOLserver are you using?  Are you running AOLserver
> under a monitor (such as /etc/inittab or daemontools) that will restart
> it if it dies?  Also, post the last 30 lines of your server log.

Sorry for trouble - I 'm quite new with AOLserver, so I didn't realize,
where to search for cause of my problmes. This time it was a problem
with my code - when I saw it on browser, there are sent some headers,
which weren't sent by apacheBench - and this caused this starnge
behaviour
        Regards
        Remigiusz
--

Remigiusz Sokolowski      e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]            /  \