>But no matter which I would have to write a module that reloads it on
>command?

Yes, but that should be pretty easy.  They are loaded into the system at
system startup by a tcl script, so I imagine all you need to do is cut and
paste portions of that tcl script into your proc.

Also, do consider Scott's comments and consider your actual
requirements.  I use nsperms for somethings and preauth filters for
others.  It's not always what people need, and it can be difficult to setup
correctly.

Jerry
Jerry Asher                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
1678 Shattuck Avenue Suite 161    Tel: (510) 549-2980
Berkeley, CA 94709                Fax: (877) 311-8688