On 2001.08.22, Mark Hubbard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Do you have a [nsfreetds] binary that is compatible with Red Hat Linux
> 7.0 or 7.1?

Not yet.  Once there's a stable release, I'll probably also
release binaries for the platforms that I have access to.

> If not be prepared for some hand-holding on the C make.

No problem at all.  Building the nsfreetds driver is really
easy.  It's builing freetds itself that might require some
hand-holding but if you're running on a fairly vanilla RedHat
install, even that should go smoothly.

> Also do you have an URL for a nsvhr setup doc?  I don't know where to begin
> on that.  But it's a make-or-break issue for us, and a lot of other
> companies I'm sure.  Any experience I get from doing it on Windows will be
> contrib'd back to the group.

Off the top of my head, I don't know of any good nsvhr HOWTO's.  I'd
start by looking at Jerry Asher's site at http://www.theashergroup.com/
since I know Jerry's done some work with nsvhr.

I could put together a very brief sketch as to how I've personally
got nsvhr setup and working (and have since 3.0 was released) which
may help get people started.  Let me try and find the time ... haha.

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara                       mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]