On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 03:12:52PM -0700, Jerry Asher wrote:
> I haven't used them, but postgres comes with some tcl/tk based tools to
> help you do that.  I can't imagine any of these tools are as easy or
> powerful as Enterprise Manager though.   Enterprise Manager really is slick.

The 'pgAdmin' tool is a useful step in that direction, and the (beta)
'pgAdmin-II' is an even better match to the Enterprise Manager
features.

<http://pgadmin.postgresql.org>

--
Fred Yankowski           [EMAIL PROTECTED]      tel: +1.630.879.1312
Principal Consultant     www.OntoSys.com       fax: +1.630.879.1370