Hi Rob,

Tedious stuff, eh?  But I'm not convinced that this isn't a bug.

As far as I can tell, the current (5.0+) versions of IE and Netscape
submit form data using whatever encoding is being used to view the form
submit page.  At least, this has been my emperical experience - I'm not
too sure what happens when you do something like submit Japanese
characters from an iso-8859-1 encoded page...

Does AOLServer perform any implicit silent conversion on received form
data?  It seems that there must be a way to correct the modification
that's happening to the data, since AOLServer undoes whatever it's
doing when it ships the data back out to the client.

thomas