In a message dated 11/6/02 10:57:34 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Unfortunately, I don't have much more to report than Andy did.  I had
> an
> AOLserver 3.3+ad13 running ACS, and it was periodically crashing.

Lately I've been seeing more instances where AOLserver 3.3+ad13 just
stops serving pages.  It's still running, hasn't crashed, no errors or
anything suspicious in the error log.  I've already bumped up the stack
sizes.  I haven't a clue what's going on in there, but it can't be good!

janine

What are the major differences that would need to be bridged between the stock 3.5.1 code base and 3.3+ad13. There seems to be a large amount of email, bugs, etc. around the ad versions. Would things become easier if we were all working from a single common code base? ...I know this is a somewhat loaded question, but I'm curious as to what features are considered missing from the 3.5.1 code base. Thanks!

- n