In AOLserver command set there are couple of commands
executing scripts at various times and/or events:

  > info comm ns_at*
  ns_atsignal ns_atexit ns_atclose ns_atshutdown

What I somehow miss is the ability to execute scripts
*after* the server has finished initialization but
*before* it goes into normal operation.
So, I've extended the command set with the "ns_atstartup"
command. This registers scripts to be executed immediately
before server is going into operation and just after the
last initialization script was finished.

Does anymbody know how to achieve this with the existing
command-set?
If not, and there is some interest from the community
for this kind of functionality, I might contribute the
implementation.

Cheers,
Zoran

I. To remove yourself from this list:

Send a message to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"  with the following text in
the BODY of your message:

signoff aolserver

II. For a complete list of listserv options please visit:

http://listserv.aol.com/

III. For more AOLserver information please visit:

http://www.aolserver.com/