On Sun, 16 Mar 2003, Zoran Vasiljevic wrote:

> Things start to be very interesting when you start to use
> some OO-like systems. We're using XOTcl and 98% of
> our app is written like that. So, we must really make sure
> all those classes are loaded *before* we can start to
> use them.

I'd be very interested in hearing more about how you (or anyone else) use
XOTcl with AOLserver.  Can you describe how XOTcl's dynamic object &
classes work in the context of AOLserver's MT pool of interpreters and
what, if any, per-connection clean-up (like Tcl globals) occurs?  I'm
trying to wrap my head around all of this...

Michael

To Remove yourself from this list: http://www.aolserver.com/listserv.html