Are the weekly chats officially dead?  I know Nate is extraordinarily
busy right now (well, aren't we all) but we could still get on the chat
every week or every other week without him.

Of course, it helps to have something to talk about and something worth
talking about ... so why don't I throw some suggestions out there:

- Who has tried 4.0 beta?  Who is running 4.0 beta in a non-production
  environment?  Who is actually running it in production?

- What's your single biggest gripe about AOLserver?  If you could have
  one thing changed or fixed, what would it be?

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara                       mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]