On 2003.07.31, Daniel P. Stasinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> - What's your single biggest gripe about AOLserver?  If you
>   could haveone thing changed or fixed, what would it be?
>
> I discovered this in the last few days.  If I instant message
> someone a URL pointing to an image, it never gets logged in the
> access log.  Perhaps it's something to do with nsvhr/nsunix, I'm
> not sure, but it is annoying.

You mean when they click on the URL in the IM they receive and the
browser goes to fetch the image, the nsd/nslog never logs the HTTP
request?

Is this reproducible?  Always?  For any image, or specific images, or
image types?  Is it dependent on the recipient of the IM?

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara                       mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]