Michael Matthews said:
> Some comments from the web developers are actually the opposite.  They
> were complaining that the lack of debugging tools for Tcl as compared
Then they shouldn't be writing those bugs in the first place! ;-)

I have never used any debugging tools other than "puts" or
System.out.println(), never needed it. But then again, I haven't done any
C programming either...

Come to think of it, I never see anyone in our company use a debugger for
Java and I can assure you we write very reliable software!

Bas.