On Jan 14, 2005, at 10:16 PM, Dossy Shiobara wrote:

SO, this begs the question:  The people who are reporting memory leaks,
do you have "connsperthread" set to anything in your config files?

Nope, not me.

I will do some comparison testing between 3.3 and 4.0.8, if that will
be useful information.  Other than that, I've never tried to debug a
memory leak like this so any info on how to do so will be helpful.  I
don't have access to Purify.  The site is running on RHES 3, if that
makes a difference.

thanks,

janine

-- AOLserver - http://www.aolserver.com/